Dynamics of complex systems
Institut for Analysis and Numerics
Tel.: +49 251 83-35091
News and Updates
- Preprint: Covariance-modulated optimal transport and gradient flowsTogether with Martin Burger, Franca Hoffmann, Daniel Matthes and Matthias Erbar, we investigate a new dynamical optimal transport distance in which the energy to be minimised is modulated by the covariance matrix of the distribution. Such transport metrics arise naturally in mean-field limits of certain ensemble Kalman methods for solving inverse problems. We show that […]
- Special issue at EJAM: Evolution Equations on Graphs: Analysis and Applications
Together with Katy Craig (UC Santa Barbara), Antonio Esposito (University of Oxford) and Dimitrios Giannakis (Dartmouth College), we invite for contributions to the special issue Evolution Equations on Graphs: Analysis and Applications at European Journal of Applied Mathematics.
- Registration open and call for contributions at workshop on model structures for non-equilibrium systems, April 2023
We open the call to register and contribute talks/posters at the workshop
“In search of model structures for non-equilibrium systems”,
which will take place at the University of Münster, April 2023 – 28. April 2023.
Please register using the link (the deadline for participation is March 27):
- CIRM Workshop proposal accepted
The workshop proposal together with Pierre Monmarché, Julien Reygner and Marielle Simon on PDE & Probability in interaction: functional inequalities, optimal transport and particle systems got accepted. I’m happy to see you as speaker and participant from 22-26 January 2024 at CIRM.
- Published: Optimal stability estimates and a new uniqueness result for advection-diffusion equations
The paper with Víctor Navarro-Fernández and Christian Seis on Optimal stability estimates and a new uniqueness result for advection-diffusion equations got published at Pure and Applied Analysis.